You are only minutes away from a great quote and instant cover.
- Save Time
Get a quote and buy online in minutes
- Customise Your Own Plan
Pay for what you need
- Fast and Easy Claims Process
Full case follow-up by 1-on-1 Claims Specialist
To be eligible for our Private Motor Insurance, please make sure the proposer agrees and meets the following requirements:
- The private motor insurance policyholder is the registered owner of the insured vehicle.
- The private motor is registered in Hong Kong.
- The private motor is not used for commercial purposes or for hire/reward.
- All drivers (main driver and named driver(s)) have at least 2 years of driving experience with a full driving licence and are aged between 25 and 70.
- No driver (main driver and named driver(s)) has been refused insurance or had it terminated in the last 3 years.
- No driver (main driver and named driver(s)) has had their licence suspended or cancelled in the last 5 years.
- No driver (main driver and named driver(s)) has suffered or been suffering from any heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy or suffered from defective vision or hearing or form any physical or mental infirmity which would impair their driving.
- All drivers (main driver and named driver(s)) have valid Hong Kong driving licences with less than 10 driving offence points.
- Agree to accept and abide by following terms and conditions on proposal including but not limited to the Personal Information Collection Statement.
Terms and Conditions
Before we provide cover, you must fully and faithfully tell us everything you know or could reasonably be expected to know that is relevant to our decision to give you the insurance, otherwise you may receive no benefit from your policy or we may cancel your policy and treat it as never having existed.
Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS)
In compliance of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) of the laws of Hong Kong, we are also required to inform you that during the quote process, we collect information from you to be able to supply online insurance products and services to you and to assess and pay any claims. Please click here to read our PICS.
Do you confirm that you meet all the above requirements?