- With effect from 2 February 2019 until further notice, Well Link Insurance's travel insurance policy will not cover travel cancellation arising from insolvency and/ or bankruptcy of airline for customers choosing to travel with Hong Kong Airlines. Customers with our Travel Insurance policies issued before that date will not be affected.
- With effect from 5 November 2019, "Travel Delay/Delayed Baggage" protection is not applicable to policyholder/ insured person who holds any other travel insurance policy(ies) with same nature of benefit for the same delay. Customers with our Travel Insurance Policies issued before that date will not be affected.
- With reference to the assessment made by the World Health Organization on 11 March 2020, the global COVID-19 outbreak is now characterized as a pandemic. Our Travel Insurance Policies purchased on or after 12 March 2020 will not cover any losses, damages or expenses directly or indirectly caused by, arising from or in connection with COVID-19. Customers with our Travel Insurance Policies issued (Single Travel) and with the booked journey (Annual Travel) on or before 12 March 2020 will not be affected. Click here for the coverages relating to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
You are only minutes away from a great quote and instant cover.
- Save Time
Get a quote and buy online in minutes
- Customize Your Own Plan
Pay for what you need
- Fast and Easy Claims Process
Full case follow-up by 1-on-1 Claims Specialist
To be eligible for our travel insurance, please make sure the proposer agrees and meets the following requirements:
- You and your travellers are not planning to travel to the following countries:
Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Syria, Democratic Republic of Congo and / or Democratic Republic of Somalia or any countries declared as War Zone.
- All travellers are in good health and aged between 30 days and 85 years.
- None of the travellers are travelling against the advice of a medical practitioner or to get medical treatment.
- None of the travelers are competing in any sports or taking part in any extreme sports or activities without the supervision of a licensed guide or instructor during the trip.
- Agree to accept and abide by following terms and conditions on proposal including but not limited to the Personal Information Collection Statement.
Terms and Conditions
Before we provide cover, you must fully and faithfully tell us everything you know or could reasonably be expected to know that is relevant to our decision to give you the insurance, otherwise you may receive no benefit from your policy or we may cancel your policy and treat it as never having existed.
Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS)
In compliance of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) of the laws of Hong Kong, we are also required to inform you that during the quote process, we collect information from you to be able to supply online insurance products and services to you and to assess and pay any claims. Please click here to read our PICS.
Do you confirm that you meet all the above requirements?